On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to welcome you to Caparica (Lisbon, Portugal), for the 2nd International Caparica Conference on Chromogenic and Emissive Materials (2nd IC3EM-2016).
And last, but not least, we have some of the best in the arena:
|Dr. Mark Heron Department of Chemical Sciences (UK)|
|Dr. Blake Peterson Lawrence, Kansas University (USA)|
|Dr.Kawai Tsuyoshi Graduate School of Materials Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)|
|Dr. Nicola Armaroli CNR Research Director, Istituto ISOF – MACOL Research Unit, Bologna (Italy)|
|Dr. Mercedes Cano University Complutense of Madrid (Spain)|
The Conference will take place in Costa de Caparica the 5th to 8th September 2016 .
We cordially encourage you to attend and contribute to one of the major events in 2016 on the Dyes and Fluorescence field.
We are confident that you will appreciate the breadth and quality of the scientific program and the city of Caparica, and look forward to seeing you in 2016 in Portugal.
- Fluorescence and Absorption Spectroscopy
- Microscopy Applications: From Optical to Electronical
- Cell and Tissue Imaging
- Emissive Probes, Chemosensors and Labels
- Fluorescence in Biology/Medicine/Biochemistry
- Fluorescence in High Throughput Screening Assays
- Colour as analytical tool
- Chromogenic Compounds for analysis
- Emissive Liquids Crystals and Polymers
- Luminescent Peptides and Proteins
- Single Molecule Spectroscopy
On behalf of the scientific and organizing committees,
Please note that Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing do not represent the PROTEOMASS Scientific Society nor BIOSCOPE group, nor have PROTEOMASS Scientific Society or BIOSCOPE Group authorized them to use their names or trademarks on information they send out to participants.Hotel booking must be done exclusively through this email: email@example.com